Samstag, 1. August 2015

OOTD: The Remedy



Woop! Guess, who's back (for the 100th time...) and full of hope and motivated to post more often in the next 2 months?! 

Yes, I'm in my semesterbreak now and I'm so so happy to relax a little. I have been super busy for the last few weeks, had a lot of work to do for my studies and my work, jumped around at Fashion Week Berlin 3 weeks ago AND I participated in the german TV-show "Shopping Queen", which will broadcast at some point in October, but I'll definitely keep you posted about the exact date.

Today I'm going to show you an OOTD with THE olive green overall from Topshop, that Cara Delevingne is wearing in the Topshop x Zalando tv-spot. I bought it a few months ago, but never found the time to make some photos with it. It's really nice to wear and definitely an eyecatcher, so if you have the chance to buy it, get stuck in!









Outfitdetails:
Overall: Topshop
Desertboots: Clarks
Jewellery: Broke & Schön


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen